ss_blog_claim=fba85a52b3b266ebcc778197151e0176

Friday, March 27, 2009

Saturday 9 with James Lipton - kinda



This week we are answering the 9 questions asked of every guest of Inside the Actor's Studio.
I always love that part of the show... It's so telling!!

1. What is your favorite word? Mommy

2. What is your least favorite word? {{{MoooooooooooooooooooooooM}}}

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? possibility

4. What turns you off? ignorance

5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck

6. What sound or noise do you love? my children's breath in my ear as I bring them to bed

7. What sound or noise do you hate? screeching brakes

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? forensic profiler

9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? i don't believe it does, so there would be nothing said

Want to visit more Saturday 9 participants check these out here

6 comments:

Paula said...

If you ever become a forensic profiler and need a PI....look me up!

Daisy said...

its a deal!!

thanks for stopping by!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I thought "screeching brakes" was a perfect answer! Enjoy your day...

Cupcake Dessert said...

i hate screeching brakes too!! i politely dissagree with number nine tho :)

Just Being Me said...

Hmm, cool! I may have to steal this idea!! You need to take my interview with my kiddo though! Bet it would be interesting! lol

lupusurvivor said...

love your one and two. lol.

thanks for dropping by.

 
template by suckmylolly.com